Personal Side Of Brad
- I am married to my best friend, Beth.
- I am the proud father of four children - Ben, Josh, Charissa
- I was born and raised in the GTA.
- I was raised by awesome parents, and am still best friends
with my younger brother and sister.
- I lived in the USA (New York and Texas) while attending
- I enjoy playing and watching various sports - hockey,
basketball, football, running, weight-lifting, tennis, and
- I spend my summers living in a rustic cabin with my family
in the wilds of Muskoka.
- I spent a summer in Zambia, Africa on a humanitarian
- I have an eclectic taste in music - including classical,
classic rock, smooth jazz, blues, and gospel.
- I love the outdoors.
- I increasingly dislike winter.
- I always look forward to family get-togethers with endless
amounts of homemade food.
Professional Side Of Brad
- I have served as a Minister for more than 25 years in
- I have presided as a Wedding Officiant for 100 ceremonies.
- I have served as a Funeral Officiant for 50 Celebration of
Passionate Side Of Brad
- I am passionate about my wife and family because my world
literally revolves around them.
- I am passionate about making a lasting impact in other's
- I am passionate about inspiring people to celebrate life's
- I am passionate about influencing people to reach their
- I am passionate about encouraging people to treasure their
most significant relationships.